Step 8 - Order Notifications
Order notifications are the different ways you want to receive your orders. Some restaurants select one method while others select a primary method with other methods as
Primary Order Notification Methods
- POS Integration - if you are using a POS integration, please reach out to us to gather instructions for your particular POS. Also, please be advised that there is a monthly add-on fee for integrations.
- Order Notifier / Computer Notification - this pops up with a notification right on your computer screen. You can click the notification to see the actual order details. This must be installed on a Windows machine.
- Receipt/Ticket Printer - this allows a ticket/receipt to automatically print when an order is placed. It needs to be installed on a Windows machine and can only print to printers available within Windows. If you have a printer that you cannot seem to connect to using this, contact the Customer Care team.
- Fax - You can receive a fax with the details of your order every time one is placed. These will cost 10c per fax, as we use a
- Tablet software - the tablet is a great way to receive orders if you are not using a POS integration. It offers some additional features you cannot use with any other method of receiving orders. You can order a tablet through us (for $199, including the stand) or install the software for no charge onto your own Android device.
Secondary Order Notification Methods
There are many ways you can receive secondary notifications. The following can be set up under Settings > Receiving Your Orders:
- Phone Call
- Text Messages / SMS