Mapping POS & Menu Items
Once you have your menu and your POS integration set up, you will need to map the items.
To do this:
- Log in to your Paytronix Order & Delivery account.
- From the top menu, click on Settings and select POS Settings.
- If none of your items are mapped yet, you may want to auto-map the POS items and modifiers following these instructions.
- If you have category-wide options set, you will want to do those separately. Click the Map Category-Wide Options button.
- Then go down through each item in the selected category to make sure the correct POS item or modifier is chosen for each menu item or option.
- If a mapping is incorrect or missing, click the button to expand the mapping selector and start typing the POS ID of the item you want to map to, then click it once you find it.
- Tip: You can search for name, price or ID. You can even search for parts of that. If you are looking for Chicken Pizza you could search "Ch Piz" if you aren't sure how Chicken is named in your system. Or, if you know the price is 12.99 you can search for "Pizza 12.99" as well. Mixing and matching pieces of the item.
- Once you finish with the current category, click Save POS Values at the bottom of the page.
- Back towards the top of the page, select the next category from the Change Category dropdown list.
- Repeat steps 5-8 for each category to map the category-wide options.
- Once you have completed the mapping for the category-wide options, return to the main POS Settings screen. Complete steps 5-8 for each category to map the items.
Please keep in mind that you will need to repeat this process for any new items you add to your menu at any time. An easy way to do this (or to check your mappings at any time) is to follow our instructions for reviewing the unmapped report.