Managing Your White Label Settings (WL)So you may be thinking, "Okay, my pals at Open Dining have set up my white label instance, but where should I start with my configuration?". Well, look no further. The White Label Settings page is what you want, and we're going to show you what it's all about and how to get there.
Let's start with the "how to get there". Once you've logged into your Open Dining white label account, you'll be taken to the white label main page. From there, you'll want to click on the Settings button at the top of the page:
When you click on it, you'll be taken to none other than the White Label Settings page. Now, let's break this page down into 3 separate screenshots to make everything a little easier to follow.
Here is a screenshot of the first 5 fields and what they all mean:
- Title: this is the name of your business.
- Logo: here, you can upload your business' logo. You can upload logos in JPG or PNG format.
- Currency: this is the type of currency you'll be working with. If you'd like to know more about what currencies we currently support, click here.
- CSS: this field allows you to upload a file (in CSS format) to change the layout of your white label control panel to your liking. Pretty spiffy, eh?
- Footer Content (HTML allowed): this optional field allows you to enter a footer at the bottom of your customers' online menus using either plaintext or HTML. By default, the footer will state "Online ordering provided by [Your Company Name].
Now for the next 5 fields:
- Show Billing Page: this checkbox determines whether or not your customers who are an admin of a particular restaurant can edit the billing information for that restaurant. If you leave the box unchecked, the restaurant admin will see this under their billing page:
If you check the Show Billing Page box and update your changes, the restaurant will see the following and be able to change billing information on their own:
- Email: this could be considered the email address that is attached to your brand. It is the email address that will be displayed on summaries, receipts and notifications that get sent to your customers.
- Notification Email: this email address is attached specifically to your internal email notifications.
- Webhook URL: the URL specified here will receive webhook (HTTP POST) notifications when a new order is placed and when a new customer registers.
- Default Plan: this option sets which of your active plans you want to use as the default plan for when a new customer subscribes.
And now - you guessed it - the final 5 fields:
- Recurly API Key: this is needed for connecting your plans to Recurly for subscription management (billing).
- Recurly Private Key: so is this.
- Recurly Subdomain: and this. *Make sure you don't add the .recurly.com suffix here. We just need the first part.
- Billing Contact Message: this is the message that's shown to customers on their billing page (but only if you're not using Recurly). The default message is: "To make any changes to your account, please contact your account manager." We recommend throwing in a contact number or email address that your customers can use for billing issues and questions.
- Domains: these are the domains you wish to serve your app from. *The domain(s) you enter here must point to opendining.net in a CNAME record via your hosting provider. Make sure you don't include http:// or https:// when entering your domain(s) in these fields.
That's it! Once you have all the necessary info entered or updated, just click on the green Update Settings button at the bottom, and you will be that much closer to being a white label rockstar!