Tablet Self Service Setup Guide
We highly recommend purchasing one of our provided tablets as described here. However, if you are seeking to lower your implementation costs a third party tablet can also work.
Self Service Setup Steps:
- First, let's clear/remove all the icons from the home screen so that employees don't get distracted or confused. On most devices, you can do this by simply pressing down on the icon and dragging it to the trash, or pressing remove. Make sure you don't 'uninstall' desired apps, just remove them from the home screen.
- Install our Paytronix Order & Delivery Restaurant Manager app from the Google play store.
- Install the AutoStart app from the Google play store to start the Paytronix Order & Delivery app when the tablet starts.
- Remove or disable any 'lock screen' features/settings so when the tablet starts, it will launch right into the desktop, which will launch right into the Paytronix Order & Delivery app.
- Log in to the Paytronix Order & Delivery app
If you have any questions related to the use of the Tablet App please see our help articles here