Connecting Ordermark with Open Dining
Ordermark allows online orders from many sources, such as third-party marketplaces, to be sent to a single printer. This allows you to consolidate operations and reach more customers without adding a series of cumbersome tablets.
Ready to connect your Open Dining location with an Ordermark printer?
- Log into your Open Dining account
- From the top menu, select Settings, then Receiving Your Orders
- On the Receiving Your Orders page, scroll down to the Ordermark section:
- Check the Enable Ordermark Integration checkbox, and note the Open Dining ID below the checkbox
- Click the Save Order Receiving Settings button to save your Open Dining settings
- Provide Ordermark with the Open Dining ID from the Receiving Your Orders page:
- You're all set!