How to edit greyed out category wide options
If you are trying to edit the options on a menu item but they appear to be greyed out, it may be that they are set up at the category level. If this is the case, you will see under the Actions column that it is "Category-wide" just like in this screenshot:
This means that the options are set at the category level to make it easier to edit in one place for most or all items in that category
These steps will enable editing greyed out category-wide options.
1. Select the item you wished to have the category wide option removed.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the Advanced Information.
3. Look for Exclude from Category-Wide option and check the option button.
4. After you do that, the greyed out Category-Wide options should be available to edit.
5. You can then remove or delete any Category-Wide option that you want.