How do I refund an order?
If a customer paid online via credit card, you can process a refund via the Paytronix Online Ordering dashboard.
The following video demonstrates how to refund an order; alternatively, you can follow the written steps below the video to learn how.
- In the Paytronix Online Ordering dashboard, go to the Orders tab
- Click the View button on the order you wish to refund
- On the order details page, click the Refund button in the upper right
- You can also add a note to the customer along with the refund (this optional)
- Click the Submit Refund button to send the refund to the customer, then click the Close button to close out of the Refund Order window
- Refunds can take 2-3 days to show up on a customer's account depending on their bank
- If your payment gateway is Authorize.Net, you will not be able to process a refund until the day after the order was placed. This is because of Authorize.Net's batching process