Can I add images to my menu items?
There are many things you can do to entice people to make an order from your restaurant. For instance, you can write detailed descriptions or, as the subject of this article, you can add appealing images.
To add an image to a menu item, follow these simple steps:
- Click on the Menu link in the top navigation bar.
- Once on the menu page, locate the item you want to add a picture to. Click the Edit button to the right of the item.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the menu item page. One of the last sections is called "Images."
- Click on the "Choose File" button next to the "Upload Image" label. Select an image from your computer. Although there are no image size limitations, horizontally wider images will display better than vertically tall ones.
- Once you have added any images, click the "Save Menu Item" button.
High resolution preferred with uniform dimensions (e.g. Bun pictures: 2 x 4; Chicken Salad: 2 x 4). We'll scale them to fit your user's device. Items with images sell better than those without!
*Please note that v1 of the menu allows for multiple images for a single menu item, but v2 only displays the first image.