Getting Started with Paytronix Payments
When you sign up with Paytronix Order & Delivery, your account will automatically be set up with Paytronix Payments. However, you'll need to complete a bit of additional information to complete your account setup.
Paytronix Payments is currently available to restaurants located/domiciled in the United States.
- On the top navigation, select Settings, then Order Payment.
- You will be directed to the Payment Setup screen to enter your details.
- If you don't automatically see the screen above, you may need to complete the following steps:
- Scroll to the bottom of the Order Payment page until you see this section:
- Click on "Get Started"
- On the Welcome Page, click on "Create Your Payment Account"
- You will now be brought to the PaymentSetup screen.
- Once on the Payment Setup screen, enter your business and representative information. All information is securely stored, and only accessed / shared for purposes of processing your payments.
- Click Create Your Payment Account to save your information and proceed to enter bank details.
- You will be directed to the Bank Account Setup screen to enter your banking information.
- Enter your Account and Routing Numbers, verify the Currency and Country, then submit the form to save your bank account and finish setting up your account.
- After completing your banking information, you will be sent to the Payment Account overview screen. If all verification has succeeded, you will see the following:
- Setup is complete and you are ready to accept payments and receive payouts to your bank account!