Can I add text to my menu?
We provide several ways to add custom text to your menu. You can add text in the following places:
- Above the menu, as a heading
- Below the menu, as a footer
- On the right column, below the order contents
From the Paytronix Online Ordering administration system, on the top toolbar, go to Settings and select Menu/Checkout Settings.
- To add text to the heading, use the "Menu Alert Title" and "Menu Alert Text" fields
- To add text to the footer, use the "Menu Footer" field
- To add text to the right column, use the "Menu Page Right Content" field
After entering the content you want, click the Save Settings button. Your changes will be immediately visible on your menu page, so you can check them out and make sure it's what you want.