Trouble Receiving Text Messages for Order Notifications
If you've signed up to receive order notifications via text message, and are having issues receiving your orders, here are a few things to try.
Verify the Phone Number
- Sign into your Open Dining account.
- Select Receiving Orders from your Account Dashboard.
- Verify your cell number and carrier. Do not enter a "1" before your phone number.
- Make sure the phone number is a cell number and not a landline telephone.
If you are on Verizon, you can also try these steps
- Sign into your Verizon account.
- Under My Plans & Services, Manage Verizon Safeguards .
- Click Set up Internet Spam Blocks.
- Verify the "Block all text messages sent from email" box is unchecked.
Try the "Other" Carrier
If you've selected a specific carrier, try changing the carrier to "Other" and saving the settings. Then try a new test order. Using the "Other" carrier setting will use a different system to send the SMS message.