Installing & Configuring the POS Connector
First you'll need to download and install the POS Connector.
Click here to download the latest stable version installer.
For the latest build and patch installation, click here to download the zip.
We also recommend installing our POS Watcher service, which helps keep the primary service running in the event of an error or failure. You can download it from this link.
- Select Start from your Windows task bar and go to All Programs >> Online Ordering >> Configure POS Integration and click to open. Please note: it is best to run as an administrator by right clicking on Configure POS Integration option and clicking the Run as administrator option (you will see a blue and yellow shield icon next to that option). If you encounter any errors running the program, be sure you have tried running it as an administrator.
- At first launch, it will prompt you for your Open Dining login credentials. Once entered, hit OK.
- If you have multiple restaurants/locations under your account, it will ask you to select the restaurant for which you are setting up the POS connector, select the appropriate restaurant. If you only have one restaurant/location, it will go directly to the next step.
- If you are configuring any printers, select the desired printer(s) using the drop-down menu(s) provided.Click the Print Test button to make sure everything is printing correctly.
- After clicking Save Settings, use the Stop Service/Start Service button to restart the service. You must do this, or your settings will not take effect.