How do I customize my Mobile Web App?
You can use our easy point-and-click interface to build your own Mobile Web Application, including custom content and links. This can expand your reach to customers thru a mobile website.
To customize your Mobile Web App
- Sign into your Open Dining account
- Select the Mobile Web App section from the Dashboard.
- Select a previously named App, or create a new one.
- Make any custom changes to the app - change the color scheme, button descriptions, other links, even upload your own background image.
- Click Update App Settings to save your changes.
- Use either the Direct Link or a Redirect Script to connect your Open Dining menu to your mobile site. Of course it really depends on what architecture/setup you are using (there are several code snippets - PHP, Ruby, Java...). If you are using Apache as a web server, then you can use the .htaccess snippet.