Automatic Email RulesEmail Rules are a great marketing tool used to generate business from repeat customers! Setting up rules allows customers to be automatically emailed a coupon based on specific predetermined conditions as shown below.
- Offer first-time customers a coupon to encourage them to come back
- Condition: New customer/first order
- If a good customer doesn't order for 30 days, send them a personalized message
- Condition: 30 days after the customer's last order
- If customer has spent at least $200 total across all their orders
- Condition: Customer has spent at least $200
- If customer has placed 5 orders
- Condition: Customer has ordered at least 5 times
When you create a new rule, you'll need to choose a subject, send-from email address, message, and coupon to send as shown below:
You can also preview your email so you know how it will look when you send it! You'll notice it drops a button with the coupon code directly in the email. When customers use this button, they won't even need to enter in the code once they get to your menu! Note: the preview message will always display "COUPON123" but will be replaced with your selected coupon when the email is actually sent. To learn more about creating coupons, please click here.