Can I White Label the Open Dining services? (WL)
We certainly offer the opportunity to become a White Label Partner. We will brand our entire system for you; Open Dining is never mentioned anywhere, and we still maintain the administrative back-end. We bill you directly, enabling you to charge your customers or franchise owners as you see fit.
Plus, as a White Label Partner you get priority access to programming changes and product enhancements (beta releases), even before individual restaurants. Also, we offer added features to our apps, such as a drop down list for customers to select their preferred location, or geo-location ordering (using a zip code or a customer's phone GPS to map the closest restaurant locations).
Separately, we can offer technical support and customer service support to your restaurants for an added fee (Phone, Live Chat and email support are provided by a technology partner).
There are a few areas where becoming a White Label Partner makes sense:
- If you operate a restaurant with multiple locations and want to offer a uniform ordering system for all restaurants
- If you operate corporate and/or franchise restaurants
- If you want to integrate our services into your brand
Your white label site includes:
- Your subdomain of getordering.com (like yourname.getordering.com)
- Full customization of the initial login screen
- Your logo and footer on our administrative back-end
Please contact our sales team for pricing on our White Label Partner Program. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
However, if you're just looking to promote the Open Dining services, you may want to consider our Referral Partner Program, where we provide a 20% revenue share on both the monthly and per-order fees.