Switching to Paytronix Payments
If you're currently using Paytronix Order & Delivery with another processor or payment service provider, we've made it easy to switch to Paytronix Payments.
Paytronix Payments is currently available to restaurants located/domiciled in the United States.
- On the top menu of your store, select Settings, then Order Payment.
- Scroll to the bottom to find the following section:
- Click the Get Started button to start payment setup.
- Click the Create Your Payment Account button and you will be redirected to Stripe, the payment processor that we use for Paytronix.
- Enter your business and representative information. All information is securely stored, and only accessed / shared for purposes of processing your payments.
- NOTE: Please make sure to choose "Company" as the type of business to ensure that the tax form generated for this account gets filed correctly. Paytronix is not responsible for correcting tax forms due to misconfiguration of the payment account.
- Once you save your information, you will be directed to the Bank Account setup screen to enter your banking information. This is the account that will receive payout deposits for order sales.
- Enter your Account and Routing Numbers, verify the Currency and Country, then submit the form to save your bank account and finish setting up your account.
- After completing your banking information, you will be sent to the Payment Account overview screen. If all verification has succeeded, you will see the following:
- Setup is complete and you are ready to accept payments and receive payouts to your bank account!