Configuring First Data e4The following steps will walk you through configuring the First Data e4 Gateway for accepting payments with your Open Dining system.
You should have already been provided with a username and password via email from First Data. If you do not have this information, please contact your First Data representative.
- Log in to First Data e4
- In the top-right corner, select Administration
- On the left-side, below the header, select Terminals
- On the list of terminals, at least one should have a value in the Gateway column. Click that entry to load it
- Copy the Gateway ID into the Open Dining payment configuration page (or save it for later)
- Under Password, click Generate to create a new password
- Copy the Password into the Open Dining payment configuration page (or save it for later)
- Be sure to click the Update button in First Data's system to save your information
- Within the Open Dining system, under Payment Settings, Enter the Gateway ID and Password to configure your e4 gateway